Thank you for wanting to be a part of our growing community here at 6Crew.com. It is our goal to become your 'one-stop-shop' for all Mazda6 / Atenza related information, discussions, and resources. To help this goal, we've erected a list of rules and guidelines for our community so that everyone can enjoy 6Crew.com equally.
Registration to our site is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below.
The entire community looks forward to meeting you soon!
Though you can view a lot of the content on the Website, the sharing of written, pictures, videos, audio, or other content through the forum, Private Message ("PM" ) system, or any other function of the Website ("Posting") is reserved for members only, as are other features of the Website. So why not join today?
2) Know that the Owners, Administrators, and Moderators of 6Crew.com ("Staff" ) may edit, move, or delete any thread or post at any time for any reason.
3) Violation of any of our rules will result in appropriate action from the Staff, including warnings, post/thread deletions, suspensions, and, if necessary, termination (both account and IP bans) from membership.
4) Each individual board may have its own set of rules and regulations. These rules will be 'Stickied' at the top of the board (if applicable), and it is your responsibility to read and abide by these rules.
5) Any harassment or abuse directed towards the Staff will not be tolerated. We are here to help, but we will not tolerate disrespect.
6) Any harassment or abuse directed towards other members will also not be tolerated. Examples of harassment/abuse are: using any derogatory, racial, or otherwise hate-motivated comments/slurs/insults; threats of any kind; thread stalking; unwelcome PM's; or any other action or behavior that the Staff feels is inappropriate or unsafe.
7) Posting pornography of any kind in any form is strictly forbidden. This goes for posts, avatars, signatures, and profiles. Coincidentally, any posts, threads, links, or content you post with an adult theme (but is not pornographic) must bear an NSFW tag, effectively warning others who cannot or choose not to view such content. If there is any debate as to whether or not something constitutes as pornography, it will be up to the sole discretion of the Staff to decide.
8) Posting any illegal content whatsoever will not be tolerated. This includes any and all street-racing posts, sharing of/encouraging illicit illegal activities, copyright/trademark infringement, or anything else deemed illegal by your local, state, country, or international law, regardless of intent.
9) Unsolicited Spam: Posting unsolicited and/or unauthorized advertising ("Spam" ) in any form will not be tolerated. This includes (but is not limited to) advertising businesses and/or products in one's posts, username, avatar, signature, private messages, e-mail, or chatbox. It is left to the sole discretion of the Staff as to what constitutes as Spam. Rules posted in the Buy/Sell board must be followed at all times.
Word of Mouth: While our members reserve the right to recommend various businesses and products they have had positive experiences with via Word of Mouth advertising, any agent of any business who is not an official sponsor of 6Crew cannot recommend their own business(es) and/or product(s) to anyone at any time on 6Crew.
10) Any malicious attempt to harm the Website, its Content, its properties, or User properties will be in no way tolerated and will be pursued to the fullest extent of the law. This includes, but is not limited to, hacking into or modifying the Website's programming, uploading virus', or otherwise interfering with or disrupting the Website or 6Crew.com's servers or networks connected to the Website in any form.
11) It is strictly forbidden to use any other member's, vendor's, or Staff's personal information for any reason other than friendly or business contact.
12) Hacking into any account that is not your own on 6Crew.com will result in an immediate and total BAN from 6Crew.com
13) Impersonating any of the Staff will result in your being banned from 6Crew.com.
14) Do not lie or falsify any required information needed for Website registration.
15) Decisions are final. If you receive any sort of disciplinary action from the Staff, do not try to argue, beg for leniency, circumvent our disciplinary systems, or post about how unfair the Staff or its decision is. Doing so will only result in a harsher disciplinary action. If you genuinely feel the Staff decision was unfair/unfounded, please PM an Admin to review your case.
16) Avatar images cannot contain any pornography, graphic imagery, or images depicting any illicit illegal behavior or activity. Avatars will be stretched to fit within the 6Crew.com structure, and Avatar files sizes can be no larger than 500kb.
17) To be courteous to other members, users are restricted to only one (1) signature image that can have a maximum height of 100px, maximum width of 450px, and maximum file size of 250kb. Signature images cannot contain any pornography, graphic imagery, or images depicting any illicit illegal behavior or activity. Signatures are also limited to 500 characters.
Respect other members. 6Crew.com is home to many different people from many different walks of life. While it is perfectly fine to disagree with other members while discussing various topics, please refrain from needless disrespect.
SEARCH! It is always better to post in an already existing thread than to create a new one.
Try use proper grammar and spelling as much as possible. Other members will be taking time out of their day to answer your questions and/or discuss your thoughts, so the least you could do is post legibly.
Do not abuse the Reputation (Rep) feature. It is yet another tool offered to the community to help distinguish how valuable individual members are within their own community. If we find that this feature is being abused, it will be taken down.
Be careful when posting information that may be used against you in some way. It is not unheard of for warranties to become voided by manufacturers to due admission of certain activities over the internet, and 6Crew.com cannot be held responsible for your lack of discretion.