Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register
Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 500 USD, Received: 313 USD (63%)

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 05 Mazda 6S Turbo Kit

Just wondering if anybody out there knows of a turbo kit for my 2005 mazda 6S, it has the V6 3.0L DOHC engine in it and i would someday like to install a turbo kit on it, if you know of any or what i could all purchase to do it myself, that'd be awesome! Thanks
    - 2005 Mazda 6S MTX -

No Net Persona, Just Me!! The Great NY's Avatar
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There no kits for the v6. Not currently anyway. There should be one coming out soon. But no timeframe.

Sent from my Htcclay's SuperCM7 G2 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just go with the supercharger kit lol
    "Car is potential for streets. It does cool. Car is potential for do cool on streets."

Cobb AP - CP-E SRI - CP-E single exit CBE - CP-E RMM - Protege Garage Turbo Inlet - SLS TP - Forge V1 BPV - HKS Hipermax LS+ Coilovers - Car_LED Tails - JBR SSP/Weight/Bushings/Weighted Shift Knob - Prosport Boost Gauge - Dashhawk - DDM 3000k 35w Fogs

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Great NY View Post
    There no kits for the v6. Not currently anyway. There should be one coming out soon. But no timeframe.

Sent from my Htcclay's SuperCM7 G2 using Tapatalk
    Really? From who?

That's exciting, I'll have to be on the look out for this, since the supercharger kit stopped being produced, I was really looking forward to that kit later this year/early spring next year

Quote Originally Posted by JJkalai View Post
    Just go with the supercharger kit lol
    I was informed that they stopped making it..
    Last edited by ctmazda; January 10th, 2012 at 11:21 AM.
    2004 Mazda 6 Sport V6 MTX-Steel Grey

MSDS Headers/Ported Intake Manifold/Injen CAI/3.7L OTB/TGNY TB Spacer/Magnaflow CBE/AWR Mounts/Rotora H2 Ceramic Brakes//CF Evo Hood,Grill,Eyelids,Window Visors,Mirror Covers,Emblem/CAR-LED Tails/35W 5000k HIDs/55W 6000k Integrated Fogs/LED Fogs/1000w Xplōd Amp/Two 800w 12" Xplōd Subs/15% Tints/18x8.5 +50 Kazera "CF" Rims/Hankook Ventus Evo 245/40/18

Future Mods:Powermod Tuner/Kantech DoubleDin/BC Coils/Lower IM Porting/UpperLower IM Spacers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know i could get one cutom made but that would cost a sh*t ton but i figured I would ask around and see if there was anything.
    How hard do you think it would be to do it myself by buying all parts and hookups?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A good solid custom build would run you a good 4-5K IMO.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

first I will tell you this has been covered to death and clearly you haven't searched that far.

second, I will tell you that the cheapest part of ANY turbo build is getting it put together. It is keeping it running that is expensive.... and this is assuming you do all the work yourself and know what you are doing. Given that you are asking for someone to install it I have my doubts about this.

Point blank it is impossible to find a coherent mechanic to work on a mazda 6 that is stock. how well do you think you are going to be when you start throwing forced induction at it?

The best thing for you is to start reading up on turbos and how the system works and how and why different parts interact. Once you can start answering your own basics and then think about how they interact with your car. Then come back and start considering doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by xkreedx View Post
    I wouldn't consider plasti dip an investment.
    Quote Originally Posted by GSM6 View Post
    I happen to greatly dislike seeing the same wheels over and over again on the 6. It's like there are more people on RX-8's than on the OEM 6 wheels. hah