Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register
Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 500 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)

User Tag List

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 3.0 TB, Cobra Coils, Water Pulley

Look not trying to make a fortune off of these. Just posting to see if anyone needs anything before I end up getting lowest offer or throwing them away. Basically its just for space. I also have the complete airbox system with the hose and both clamps, plugs all the components that go inside of the airbox (tuba, flapper) though I do not have that huge ass plate that goes into the bottom of the airbox. I also have the resonator if you wanted it for some reason, I didn't take any pictures of those because I am expecting to throw those away. But if you have any interest I can supply you with pictures

Everything works, I had just chosen to upgrade

Throttle Body w/ bolts and washers. Needs TPS gear cover. Would recommend cleaning
    20150505_133350.jpg
    Gear housing.
    20150505_133540.jpg
    2 Cobra Coils unopened. They come in sets of 8 so these are the 2 unopened. These are the cobra R racing coils from the mustangs. You have to create your own mounting bracket. Can give further instruction upon purchase.
    20150505_133643.jpg
    Just showing the other side of the one bag
    20150505_133658.jpg
    Water Pulley (just removed and short belted)
    20150505_134109.jpg

Like I said I just want all of it gone, these 3 items were just the ones I thought would have the best chance and being sold. The TB is $80, the coils are $25 each, and the pulley is $30. OBO on everything, don't worry about offending me, I need the space.

If you want the any part of the airbox system PM me and then I'll make a formal post.
    Last edited by sh993112; May 5th, 2015 at 06:25 PM.
    Done: Injen SP6072 CAI w/ MR, 3.7L CMS OTB w/ Spacer, EGR Valve Optimization, Cobra R Coils, NGK Iridium Plugs, MSDS Headers, Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust, Plastic Coolant T's Deleted (DO IT!), Engine Grounding, Water Tension Pulley Delete, RB Rear Sway w/ AWR Endlinks, AEM UEGO (sounds mexican) Wideband.

To Do: ECU/Twisted Tune, Fluid Damper Pulley, AWR Mounts, Eibach Pro Springs, Racing Beat Front Sway W/ Massive Endlinks, Forced Induction

Goals: 400 PEAK hp.

Crew Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interested in the intake tube if it's in good shape. What year is your car? My tube has the fancy retainer clip for the breather hose.
    2005 6s Hatch - ATX
    Summer tires - 235/45-R17 Fusion ZRi on Kazera KZ-J 17x7.5 +50, rolled fenders in the rear
    Winter tires - 215/50-R17 Michelin X-Ice XI2 on stock alloys
    Old winter tires - 205/70-R15 Bridgestone Blizzak WS-50 on steelies 15x6 +40
    OEM Mazdaspeed 6 Shocks, Stock front springs, OEM MS6 rear springs
    AWR rear motor mount (88 Duro & 70 Duro)

Crew Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Still got the coils?