Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register
Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 500 USD, Received: 313 USD (63%)

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Seller Review- Driven By Style

Driven By Style: Megan Racing Performance

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2003-...Q5fAccessories

So I ordered a set of the Megan Lowering Springs for the V6 Mazda6 on Monday 4-20-2009 for $108.00 and opted for the normal ground service delivery (4 days) $36.87.

Today is 4-24-2009, and I hadn't recieved an E-mail with a tracking number or anything, I went back to the website to check my order status to find out that it was still in the "processing" stage. (I know they had these in stock on monday as I called to find out a little about the product before I made the purchase). I was a little frustrated at this point so I called to find out what was going on. They responded "I am currently looking at your order and it shows that it was shiped out on the 23rd."

At this point I am beyond pissed and expressed my feelings to the guy on the phone.
    I asked "how is it that I placed my order on the 20th, and it doesn't get shipped out till 3 days later? 1 day after the order is understandable... but 3 days?"

As any employee would do, they assured me that they "could understand why i was upset." I began to explain that I never recieved a notice saying the package was shipped. My status was still listed as "being processed." Then the guy decides that it was the "web guy's" fault for not updating my order.

I explained to him that I had already made arrangements to get the springs installed this weekend, and that this was unexceptable (even though now with the springs already left the warehouse they couldn't change the shipping priority). He apologized again and then put me on hold as he talked to his manager. He came back on the line after a brief time and told me that they would refund $20 of the cost to my account.

I can't say much for their product (as i have yet to recieve it), but thier customer service is CRAP! I dont understand how someone could order something and be told that they would recieve it in 4 days, then end up having to wait over a week. If it was something that FED-EX had screwed up, this would be different... But this whole thing is on Driven By Style...

I give them a "D" for customer support.

Product Grade will soon follow...

If you are deciding to lower your vehicle, I would suggest to look elsewhere, or plan on not having your product in the time frame given to you.
    2005 6s- Steel Gray-15% tint-MAZDASPEED rear tail lights- Megan Racing Springs- CX-7 Antenna-Racing Beat front and rear sway bars- AWR front and rear endlinks- RPM LED rear reflectors- MAZDASPEED Catback Exhaust- CPE MAF-ci intake- Clear Sidemarkers- 35w 6000K HIDs-JDM 1-Bar Grille-130K+ miles
    thanks to Drizz-OH! for the signature.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel like you may have overreacted.....I could understand a week or two, but 3 days between order and shipping is no biggie.

Plus, it probably would have been more intelligent to wait until the springs were in your possession before you scheduled with the mechanic. You should never count on shipping for time sensitive plans.
    Need a fender roller? I have one.

RT @ def+ones: "Have you seen the home depot lip, it's pretty epic."

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I ordered my springs from Drivenbystyle.com on February 20th. Today is the first and I have yet to get a tracking number. I called and left a message over the weekend, and got no call back today. Their answering machine says they're open M-F 9-5 pacific, but when I called today, I got an answering machine. These guys are starting to get on my nerves. I've already received other parts I bought from different retailers on the same day.
    -Rich Thompson

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

see.... i was not over reacting before...... this place SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got a hold of them after a couple phone calls, they emailed me a tracking number.

Resident Freaker Outer Front 1ine's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ObsoleteE View Post
    I got a hold of them after a couple phone calls, they emailed me a tracking number.
    Which you shouldn't have had to do. Sorry to hear you've had shitty luck with them too. You should email them this thread. haha
    2003 Mazda6s MTX [Glacier Silver]
    - Magnaflow Catback Exhaust - Custom Performance Engineering Cold Air Intake w/ MAFci - MSDS Race Headers w/ Cat Delete - Street Unit 'Aggressive' Lower Engine Mount - Optimized Throttle Body [Custom] - WeaponX Coils - WeaponX Spark Plugs - Grounded Throttle Body [4ga wire] - EGR Mod - EGR Reroute/Delete -
    .:::206 WHP / 192 WTQ:::.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I'm staying away from this place...

New Recruit
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*********WARNING ON DRIVEN BY STYLE LLC & DURAFLEX***********SAME COMPANY*****SEND YOU JUNK!
    I ordered a rear bumper for a Porsche Boxster from this company, and in my 18 years in body work I have never recieved such a piece of junk*** Yup 18 years*** When trying to get a refund they say that the package wasn't marked damaged by body shop.....thats me.?? I spent almost $1,000 on bumper and would be easier to start from scratch and make my own then work with what they sent me.

***Took over 3 months to get bumper too*********

**********RUN***********YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED************************

No Net Persona, Just Me!! The Great NY's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No need to double post. Thanks for the heads up

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk